the black panthers cackle as they rub their hands together. “lmao soon all these fuckin kids are gonna have free breakfast,” they whisper, “all of them”
Anybody know of any literature on POC/queer spaces at the gym, specifically in regards to weight lifting/training?
Hopefully something by the name of Decolonizing Deadlifts?
Kinda exhausting being friends with white dudes.
Rust Cohle pick - up lines
True Detective (2014-)
1. each of a pair of globular organs in the head through which people and vertebrate animals see, the visible part typically appearing almond-shaped in animals with eyelids.
Does this definition give you an all-encompassing knowledge on what eyes are and how they work?
1. a tapering orange-colored root eaten as a vegetable.
2. the cultivated feathery-leaved plant of the parsley family that yields this vegetable.
Does this definition give you an all-encompassing knowledge on what carrots are, their characteristics, and nutrient information?
1. a very young child, esp. one newly or recently born.
Does this definition give you an all-encompassing knowledge on babies, how to raise them and what care they need?
1. a warm-blooded egg-laying vertebrate distinguished by the possession of feathers, wings, and a beak and (typically) by being able to fly.
Does this definition give you an all-encompassing knowledge on birds, their different species, how they work, their internal systems, and what kind of care they need or what areas they live in?
1. a warm-blooded vertebrate animal of a class that is distinguished by the possession of hair or fur, the secretion of milk by females for the nourishment of the young, and (typically) the birth of live young.
Does this definition give you an all-encompassing knowledge on mammals, their different species, their biology, or what areas they live in or can survive in?
Then how does the definition of racism provide you the all-encompassing knowledge of racism, how it works, it’s manifestations, and characteristics?
Yes. Beautiful. Tell all your friends.
I don’t watch American Horror Story, nor do I like it, but there is no joy like having someone try to get you up to speed with what’s happening in a mid-season episode.
We spent 34 minutes brushing our teeth.